- General Inquiries Contact Form
- Entertainment Audition Contact Form
- Media / Press Contact Form
- Vendor App Request Contact Form
- Volunteer Contact Form
PLEASE NOTE: We do not ask you to sign any agreement that limits where else you can vend. We want you to make money here and at as many other events in the area that you want to. We do not charge for parking, and sell bottled water for $1 so our patrons can have a few extra bucks to spend with you. We are here for our vendors, especially after such a rough 2020 of cancelled shows!
- We are the oldest Renaissance Faire in town, established in 2004.
- We brought the first Renaissance Faire to Des Moines in 1993 (and that same event still operates today in Amana Colonies).
- We do NOT produce any adults-only (21+) events. We are family friendly and ask our vendors to be the same.
- We do not require you to sign any type of agreement limiting where else you can vend and make money. We love our Faire family!
Vendor Application Request
- An Iowa Sales Tax ID is required. (https://tax.iowa.gov)
- This is a living history reenactment/entertainment event. Vendors must be in Renaissance-era costumes, and their vending tent decorated similarly (i.e., hiding plastic and modern items under cloth; decorating modern tents; no plastic/vinyl signage; etc.) If you are new to Renaissance festivals, we would love to work with you on signage. Just let us know how we can help!
To receive a vendor application, please complete the following form: