Family fun since 2004!
5/17: Thank you for coming out to support our vendors and entertainers! We appreciate you so much. In spite of the rain on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, we still had a great event. We had more vendors, more food, more tickets sold, more costume contest prizes, more sponsors, more activities, more forest areas, etc. than 2020. Don’t just take our word for it… New vendors, please talk with our 2021 vendors and see what they thought. And we have much more to do for 2022 when we expect to operate May 13-14-15, 2022 with plans to add a second weekend. Stay tuned for more details and announcements for Fall activities, too!
Free parking. 7 and under free. Add-on days $3.
West of Saylorville Township behind Puttmasters At The Pines.
2977 NW 66th Ave
Des Moines IA 50313
May 13-15, 2022 + ???
$13 grownups / $7 kids (8-14)
Extra days just $3.
7 and under free.
Established in 2004, we are the oldest Renaissance faire in Des Moines, produced by the same folks that brought the first Renaissance festival here in 1993. We only produce family-friendly events. (We are NOT the faire that also produces a 21+ event.) #Safe4Kids
This is the “Des Moines Renaissance Faire” that has been at Water Works Park (2004), Iowa State Fairgrounds (2004-2005), Sleepy Hollow property (2006-2015), and now west of Saylorville Township (2019-current). Our faire family looks forward to seeing you again!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
165 Adventureland Dr NW
Altoona, IA 50009
Residence Inn by Marriott Ankeny
1515 SW Main Street
Ankeny, IA 50023
Holiday Inn and Suites
4800 Merle Hay Road
Des Moines, IA 50322
Costume Contest Sponsors:
Nona Kid • Saadja Designs • Skjordal Powder Coating • Stormy’s Dixieland Tavern (see full list)
Stay In Touch
Other 2021 Events
Here are some other events in the region you might enjoy:
- Apr 24-25: Nebraska Ren Faire–Omaha, NE
- May 1-2: Ren Fest of Nebraska–Bellevue, NE *
- May 6-8: Pella Tulip Time–Pella, IA (not a faire, but after they had to cancel last year we wanted to spread the word they are back)
- May 8-9: Ren Fest of Nebraska–Bellevue, NE *
- May 14-16: Des Moines Ren Faire (Spring)–Des Moines, IA
- May 22-23: Midlands Ren Revel & Pirate Fest (Spring)–Council Bluffs, IA
- May 29-31: Iowa Ren Fest (Spring)–Amana Colonies, IA
- June 5-6: Iowa Ren Fest (Spring)–Amana Colonies, IA
- June 5-6: Siouxland Ren Fest–Sioux Falls, SD
- For more costume events across America, check out Faire Finder.
* Newer event not associated with our Nebraska Ren Faire, but located where NebFaire used to be.